APV Anhydro 5,000 Lb./Hr. S/S Whey Spray Dryer
With Atomizer Fluid Bed & (2) Cyclones
Product feed 8730 PPH @ 55% solids
Water Evaporation 3754 PPH
Powder 4976 PPH @ 4% moisture
Inlet temp 375F
Exhaust temp 176F
Fluid bed reheat temp 155F-160F
1. One APV Anhydro 304 stainless dryer chamber, 27’-0” diameter x 20’-6” long straight wall and 24’-0”
High cone section. Outlet is 36” diameter. Includes a straight wall hinged access door.
2. Two 304 stainless 104” diameter x 13’-0” straight wall primary cyclones. Each has a vortex breaker
and eductor venturi air lock.
3. Two 304 stainless scrubber separators with access door and interconnecting ductwork.
4. One 304 stainless gas burner housing with NP-1 Maxon gas burner and complete gas train valve
5. One Twin City mild steel inlet air fan with 60 H.P. motor.
6. One Twin City mild steel exhaust air fan with 150 H.P. motor
7. One 304 stainless vibrating fluid bed. Lazer screen is 39” wide x 26’-0” long ( 84 sqft).
Unit has CIP fittings and CIP return pump ( 15H.P.)
8. One APV atomizing wheel with 75H.P. motor.
9. One lot 304 stainless interconnecting ductwork to tie in all pieces of equipment.
10. One lot powder conveying lines from the primary cyclones to the fluid bed using a 15H.P.
And a 20H.P. positive blower system with inline filters.
11. Two stainless air handler systems to supply hot air and cool air to the fluidbed. Includes two mild
Steel New York Blower fans with stainless inlet air filters. Includes interconnecting duct work.
12. Supply original layout drawings of the dryer system.
13. Supply loading services of the dryer onto the customers trucks
14. Two 2000, and 200 gallon CIP tanks with 30 H.P. centrifugal supply pump
GEA Weigand 80,000 Lb./Hr. at 6.5% Solids
7-Calandria Whey Evaporator with TRV
Feed Rate 80,000PPH @ 6.5% solids
Water evap 71,270 PPH
Concentrate 8,730 PPH @ 55%
Steam 6,355 PPH @ 130 psi
Cooling tower water 900 GPM
1. Seven 304 stainless calandria bodies with removable top covers and one bottom access hinged manway. Includes one 304 stainless vapor separator for each calandria. Each separator has a access manway. Also includes fittings for process and cip supply. Some piping is missing, and three calandria covers are missing.
2. (17) Seventeen centrifugal process pumps with water seals. Most pumps are Fristam.
3. (4) Four CIP centrifugal CIP supply and return pumps. Most pumps are Fristam
4. (3) Three 20H.P. Siemans vacuum pumps
5. One HTST tubular system with holding tube, steam tubular heater and Flow diversion valve assembly.
6. Two tubular 304 stainless vapor condensers
7. One 304 stainless falling film finisher system to take final product to 55% solids. Includes all centrifugal pumps, piping and condenser.
8. One Delaval 304 stainless product side Plate Cooler, Model PI-RO for cooling final product prior to the crystallizing tanks.
9. Equipment is already removed and pricing includes loading of equipment onto the customer trucks.
10. Harry Davis & Company will supply all existing blue prints and supply drawings on equipment pieces as they were removed so that the customer can reassemble the evaporator system.
11. All equipment is sold As Is, Where Is condition.